Lotus Notes Development (client-based) & Lotus Domino Development (web-based)
Rapidly Build & Deploy Notes Applications on a Range of Desktops Including Microsoft Windows, Linux Distributions, and Apple OS X, or Web-based Applications for Web Browsers Including Hand-held Devices.
Enable & Extend Collaboration with
Custom Business Application Solutions
Mindwatering consultants create and extend customer IBM (Lotus) Notes / Domino infrastructures with creative, collaborative solutions for both Notes-based and web-based environments.
Whether a simple workgroup application or a complex multi-database application, Mindwatering can integration and leverage our clients' Lotus Domino infrastructure with Lotus Notes/Lotus Domino solutions using web 2.0 services, back-end databases, and legacy systems.
PAST & CURRENT PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- Notes-based and web-based forms and workflow applications solving internal workgroup needs and their business-to-customer needs.
- Enterprise Intranet and public web-based "dashboard" solutions for both private sector and government entities.
- Integration of Lotus Domino with various back-end systems (SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.) for access via DECS, LEI, and custom code using the LSX connectors.
- Creative applications that blend Domino and Flash for eye-catching web sites using DHTML and XML.
- Domino integration applications for specialized utility use for web services, FTP, LDAP, widgets, and other Internet protocols.
- Catalog and e-commerce web sites with on-line payments using industry standard gateways.
Mindwatering also offers IBM Notes application and IBM Domino (Lotus) web application hosting services