standard Lotus Notes/Lotus Domino-based hosting
|Lotus Notes Mail & Application Hosting|
Outsourced Custom Notes & Domino
(web-based) application hosting
Upgraded Lotus Notes Hosting Plan
|Standard Lotus Domino Hosting|
$89.70 / 6 month / 90 minutes support block time
The managed Lotus Notes hosting package for businesses and individuals with custom or out-of-the-box applications to run on the IBM Lotus Domino Server. Run Lotus Notes applications, e-mail, and Domino web applications. Perfect for those businesses or individuals needing a single application or multi-database application who do not wish the overhead of administration of their own Domino "box."
- Domain name web site
- Lotus Notes Mail/Collaboration Account(s)
Note: Licensing for your IDs is separately covered via Lotus Passport between you, the client, and an IBM reseller.
- Access mail via Notes Client, POP3, IMAP, or Web Browser (HTTP/DWA/iNotes)
- 2 GB of disk space for your Domino-based application.
- Support block covers businesses w/up to 50 IDs / e-mail accounts with e-mail forwarding and aliases
Note: Businesses w/more than 50 users are automatically on the Mindwatering Upgraded Lotus Domino Hosting plan.
- Statistical reports of web site available
- "Restricted" agent access
- 15 minutes of support time per month included (1 hour, 30 minutes per 6-month renewal cycle)
- $25 setup fee for web site and user account(s) if database ACLs are already set by developer. Otherwise, setup is billed hourly in 15-minute increments.
- $15 for Mindwatering to register or transfer DNS of your domain name for you. (New registrations are $15/year - max 10 years.) As existing domain transfers tend to be time-consuming with complications, this fee covers up to 30 minutes of Mindwatering's support time for the transfer. Clients handling their own domain record transfer referencing our mail/application servers are only charged a $5 fee to cover the time for the web/mail DNS entries on our servers.
- Increased disk space.
- Notes Client/iNotes User Accounts (Lotus license CALs). IBM requires all customers have their own IBM Lotus Passport for licensing. Licenses are separate from hosting. We can help you with licensing directly w/IBM or an IBM Business Partner.
- Non-shared, dedicated Lotus Domino servers for your company in virtual machines (VM) on VMWare Infrastructure.
- QuickTime audio media on-demand from our OS X QuickTime server.
- Custom Lotus Notes application or Lotus Domino application (web-based application) development.
- Additional block-time can be purchased at a bulk rate discounted from our normal consulting and development rates.