|Remove/Backup from the data directory:|
desktop6.ndk (R6 /6.5)
bookmarks.nsf (Don't delete bookmarks.ntf.) - this will remove the previous user's bookmarks.
names.nsf (Don't delete pernames.ntf) - this will remove previous user's personal address book, too
Edit your notes.ini in the Domino program directory (e.g. Program Files/Lotus/Notes folder above data):
1. Open the Notes.ini
2. Remove all entries below the Directory=C:\Lotus\Notes\data entry (near or at the top).
3. Save the .ini file
3b. If you are switching IDs (names) you'll also need to:
- Update the Contacts app ACL, or delete it.
- Update the Bookmarks app ACL, or delete it.
- Update the Log app ACL, or delete it.
- Remove workspace.ndk, cache.ndk
4. Start the Notes Client.
Note: If you do not see this file, it is because your system is set to hide it as a system configuration file. Do a find instead, using the option "Find" off the start menu. Choose files as the type of thing to search for, and select your local hardrive where Notes is installed as the location.
It will go through the initial notes setup again.